Interventional Pain Management Treatments at the Best Chicago Pain Center
We understand many people are not much familiar with the concept of interventional pain medicine. At Premier Pain Specialists, our Chicago pain center physicians work with patients closely in every step – from initial diagnosis to the formulation of an effective treatment program.
For your convenience, we have seven pain clinics located in and around Chicago, where treatments are customized to each patient’s unique presentation.
Our sole aim is to provide treatment plans utilizing minimally-invasive methods in order to reduce your pain and at the same decrease your exposure to potentially habit-forming medications that often bring hazardous side effects. Our specialty trained physicians are equipped in handling both medical and interventional Chicago pain management. All are Fellowship Trained and Board Certified, meaning you will be in the best hands at our pain clinics in Chicago!
- Botox® Injections
- Caudal Steroid Injection
- Celiac Plexus Block
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Facet Joint Intraarticular Steroid Injection
- Ganglion impar block
- Ilioinguinal/Genitofemoral Nerve Block
- Intercostal Nerve Block
- Interscalene Block
- Joint Injections – Hip, Knee, Shoulder
- Medial Branch Nerve Block
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Paravertebral Nerve Block
- Percutaneous Discectomy (MILD)
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Radiofrequency Ablation/Neurolysis
- Scapulothoracic Bursa Injection
- Selective Nerve Root Block
- Spinal Cord/Dorsal Column Stimulation
- Suprascapular Nerve Block
- Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection
- Trigger Point Injections
- Workers Compensation Treatment
- Auto Accident Treatment
- Brachial Plexus Block
- Celiac Ganglion Block
- Chemical Neurolysis
- Epidural Blood Patch
- Epidural Adhesiolysis
- Fluoroscopy Guidance
- Hypogastric Plexus Block
- Implantable Peripheral Nerve Stimulators
- Interventional Pain Management
- Intrathecal Pumps
- Knee Injections
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- Pain Medication Management
- Pars Defect Injection
- Peripheral Nerve Block
- Personal Injury Treatment
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Sympathetic Block
- Trigeminal Nerve Block
- Tunneled Epidural Catheters
- Visco-Supplementation for Arthritic Joints
Pain has an unusual manner of coming in all shapes and sizes and can influence every major organ system in the body, affecting all aspects of your life. At Premier Pain Specialists, the skilled and knowledgeable specialists and the staff understand that pain is much more than just being the “fifth vital sign.”
Pain makes every normal functioning almost impossible, affects your professional and personal space and makes them just plain difficult.
We accept most major insurances including workman’s compensation, personal injury, and auto injury cases regardless of the claim status.
Additionally, our clinics at seven convienent loactions make scheduling appointments and traveling less of a burden.
If you wish to avail more detailed information, please contact us at 847-519-4701.