Updated Appointment Scheduling
For New Patients
To Schedule or Book an Online TeleHealth Consultation or In-Person Office Visit Click Your Desired Option Below.
[NEW] May 7th, 2020 Update
We want to make sure you are doing well and let you know that PPS is committed to your care. We are here to assist you for all your procedural needs in the safest manner under our covid-19 guidelines (see below).
We are open to treat your pain management needs. If you or anyone you know is in need of pain treatments, please let us know. We are taking extra safety measures to handle your needs in the safest manner possible. PPS is here to look out for your safety and well being during this difficult time.
If you are unsure about your condition and have questions about your pain, you can have a TeleMedicine consultation in the convenience of your home from one of our double board certified physicians.
RESPONSE TO COVID19: For clinic procedures, Premier Pain & Spine is undertaking the following safety measures:
April 10th, 2020 Update
As we continue to navigate this difficult time, PPS remains committed to providing world-class pain management care to our patients.
We want you to know that your health and safety is our utmost priority. In light of the pandemic and in effort to protect the health and safety of our patients, we are pleased to announce that the physicians of Premier Pain and Spine have successfully been offering telehealth services to all of our patients. Patients have adapted well, and we are committed to have our patients receive the support they need to properly assess and mitigate their pain.
As of this past week, televisits are now easier than ever. What previously required downloading our Televisit app is now just a simple click from your appointment reminder text.
PPS continues to focus on retaining the highest clinical standards of care, while taking the necessary steps to protect the safety of our patients and staff. Our new practice framework includes the integration of telemedicine services, while working to provide in-person office visits for conditions that require urgent evaluation and/or treatment later this month under Covid-19 CDC guidelines. Stay tuned for updates. We realize there are risks of interacting at the same time we have responsibilities to serve our patients experiencing chronic pain.
If you think you have been exposed to COVID‑19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider for medical advice.
We recommend contacting our offices for more information and updates.
If you are a new patient, please click here to submit an appointment request.
We look forward to helping our communities stand together during these times so we can all live better.
March 23rd, 2020 Update
At Premier Pain & Spine, the safety and well-being of our patients and community is of critical importance. We recommend that all our patients avoid public places and face to face medical care until the COVID-19 epidemic improves. If you are sick, have a cough, fever, or difficulty breathing we recommend you contact your primary care physician for further care.
At this time, all Premier Pain and Spine Locations are seeing patients through TeleHealth/video conferencing. The clinic staff is available by phone to help get you started today with your TeleHealth visit and to answer any questions you may have. If you are already scheduled for an upcoming appointment, please make sure to confirm your updated TeleHealth visit.
Our TeleHealth visits are being done using a HIPAA compliant Telehealth platform called Healow that integrates seamlessly into our electronic health system. Not only does this allow the provider to have full access to your patient chart, but will also allow the patient to access the TeleHealth visit. If you are scheduled for a telehealth appointment, instructions for downloading and using the Healow app are below.
We recommend using your smartphone for ease of use.
Please know that your cell phone or computer must have a camera in place. The set up is simple and should take no more than 2 minutes. If you do not have access to a smart phone or computer, our staff will work to accommodate your needs.
1. Go to your app store on iPhone or Android phone.
2. Search for Healow App and Download or click here to download the Healow App.
3. Call our office at (847) 519-4701 to schedule an appointment and you will then receive an email with your username and appointment details.
4. Access your virtual appointment directly from the email link or via the Healow App (recommended).
5. When using the Healow App, search for the practice name or enter practice code: BFFFCA.
6. At the login screen enter username and password and then click appointments to start your televisit. You will automatically be connected with your provider once they start the session.
PPS is providing the following information from the CDC and other resources regarding the Coronavirus and COVID-19. We are making these links available to provide you with the most current and relevant information.
- How It Spreads
- Prevention and Treatment
- Stigma and COVID-19
- Facts from the CDC
- Spanish Resources
- Prevención y tratamiento
This is a rapidly evolving situation and information will be updated as needed here and on the CDC website.
For general questions about COVID-19 and Illinois’ response and guidance, email [email protected].
March 18th, 2020 Update
We would like to thank you for your patience during this challenging time as we deal with COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
At Premier Pain & Spine our primary concern is for the safety, health, and welfare of our patients and community. We feel it is everyone's duty to take a role in reducing interactions and possible exposures.
Until further guidance is available and the COVID-19 outbreak has been stabilized, we remain committed to fulfilling that mission and are taking a leading stance in the community by enacting the changes below:
1. We will be rescheduling elective procedures/injections into April. We will do our best to move appointments up sooner if the COVID-19 situation improves. We are strongly recommending against receiving any steroid containing procedures at this time as steroids can cause short term immunosuppression which could make your symptoms worse if you've somehow contracted the virus.
This guideline is in accordance with most major medical systems which are canceling all elective surgeries and procedures at this time. We would caution anyone against going ahead with elective procedures at this time.
2. Follow Up visits will be done over the phone or via telemedicine/video once available to avoid direct exposure/contact.
3. We will still be available for new patients. The scheduling team will schedule a time for free phone consultations to discuss symptoms and come up with a preliminary treatment plan. If injections are recommended, then these will be scheduled at a later date when it is safe.
We will keep you updated of new information as it becomes available. Please be safe and practice the recommended safety precautions.
As always, we are here to answer any questions and will do our best to get back to you in a timely fashion.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us below.
March 12th, 2020 Update
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our patients, their families and the PPS team.
We are monitoring guidance from the CDC and other authorities in regards to the Coronavirus developments. The situation regarding COVID-19 is fluid and ever-changing and as new information and guidelines emerge, we remain prepared to follow any recommended actions as directed by these federal, state, and local entities. At this time, we remain open and available, but we are taking precautions for the safety of our patients.
In summary, we:
- Have waived all cancellation fees and are rescheduling patients who exhibit cold, flu-like and/or COVID-19 symptoms;
- Have implemented protocols to ensure staff and providers are kept home if reporting/exhibiting any cold, flu-like, and/or COVID-19 symptoms
- Always clean surfaces after each patient using Cavicide, a disinfectant/decontaminate commonly used in operating rooms;
- Always cover and change after each patient a paper liner on each exam table;
- Always use masks, gloves, and eye protection during procedures;
- Always wash our hands with soap and water thoroughly before and after seeing each patient; and
- Always regularly wipe down bathrooms, common areas, and waiting area with disinfecting bleach wipes.
To protect our patients and team, if you or anyone in your family has any other cold, flu-like or other relevant symptoms, or if you believe that anyone in your family may have been exposed to COVID-19 in the US or outside of the US, we kindly ask that you do not come in and call to reschedule your appointment. All cancellation fees are waived until further notice.
We will continue to monitor developments and recommendations and are prepared to take critical steps to make sure we keep our patients, families, and community safe and well. We will do our best to keep you promptly updated on any clinic schedule changes and/or closures as they become necessary.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us below with any questions.